- How and why we keep personal information
- Will your personal information be given to anyone else?
- How is your personal information stored?
- Your right to access and correction.
- Online collection of personal and non-personal information.
- Additional privacy information and how to contact us.
1. HOW AND WHY WE COLLECT PERSONAL INFORMATION
SPLLC needs to collect personal information in order to conduct its business. SPLLC collects personal information from its users when they list a web site, join a mailing list, list a property, place an ad or make an enquiry.
Your personal Information may be used for the following purposes:
- to provide the services requested by you
- to manage those services including, customer service and billing
- to research, develop and improve our services
- to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with our services
- to generate statistics in relation to our site
- to promote and market special offers and other services to you if applicable
- to personalise the advertising you see when you visit sites within the SPLLC Network
Advertisers: If you or your company purchases advertising space from SPLLC, we will collect your business contact details. We need this personal information in order to provide you or your company with our services, and to provide you with information about our services and future promotions. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will use personal information about you to market our services to you or your company.
Business Contacts: On occasion SPLLC will collect personal information from clients we do business with. This will usually happen when we collect the name and business contact details of a person who is the contact within an advertising agency, one of our advertisers, a government agency or company we deal with, or one of our contractors or suppliers.
SPLLC’s policy is only to use personal information collected from business contacts for the business purpose for which it was collected, and not for any other purpose.
Website Users: The majority of all client information is taken through our website and will be kept on file for the entirety of your selling period unless indicated differently.
Our policy is only to use personal information collected from our business contacts or the users of its website for the business purpose for which it was collected, and not for any other purpose.
We do not collect any personal information that we do not need.
2. WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE GIVEN TO ANYONE ELSE?
SPLLC will not sell, rent or trade personal information about you to other enterprises under any circumstance. The privacy level to your information is completely at your discretion and can be as private or readily available to your potential buyers as you see fit.
However SPLLC may disclose information to the following:
- The public, if you advertise with us or use the available communications services that can be seen publicly
- Individuals and organisations that advertise with us if you submit an enquiry.
Depending on your enquiry these may include:
- Private advertisers
- Licensed real estate agencies
- Operators of Linked Sites
- Financial,Insurance and Inspection service providers
If you do not want SPLLC to disclose your personal information to these individuals and organisations do not submit enquires.
The only other time we would make disclosures of personal information is if we are required to do so by law.
3. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION STORED?
SPLCC takes steps to ensure that the personal information it holds is secure from unauthorised access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure. We only permit your details to be accessed by authorised personnel.
4. YOUR RIGHT OF ACCESS AND CORRECTION
Under Privacy Law you have the right to seek access to information we hold about you; (although there are some exceptions to this). You also have the right to ask us to correct information about you which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. If you wish to exercise your right under Privacy Law to seek access to the personal information that the SPLLC holds, or if you want to change outdated content, you should contact our Client Relations Manager, with the details of your request for correction.
Please note that the personal information we hold about you will be information that you have previously provided us. To provide you with access to “current” personal information, we would ordinarily provide you with a print-out of the relevant personal information from our databases, or with photocopies of records which are held only on paper files. We may charge you for the cost of providing this type of access, but this will depend on the scope of your request.
For legal and administrative reasons, we may also store records containing personal information in our archives.
5. ONLINE COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
As noted above, our websites may collect personal information, No personal information is stored on our server, unless authorised by the sender. If authorised, the information stored can include but are not limited to the following:
- Name and Address
- Contact Details
- Bank Account and Credit Card details
- User Id’s and Passwords
- The services provided to you by us
- Record of any communication you make with SPLLC
6. ADDITIONAL PRIVACY INFORMATION & HOW TO CONTACT US
Terms & Conditions
Click here to read our Terms & Conditions